5.03.2008

A Never Ending Weekend (I can never afford to kiss a panget person)

I don't know how I actually started hanging out in Malate. I never liked the place, I found it filthy and well, too gay for me but that was until recently and until I found out how fun it actually can be, especially when you hang out with the kind of people who you can actually call friends despite the cacophony of homosexuals prancing around. I guess that's how it started, I found my group and I felt comfortable with them, hence, I felt comfortable with the rest of the crowd.

Our never ending weekend started much like one of those normal saturday nights. Before the clock struck 12 midnight, everyone, and that includes me, Clint, Pio, Ronald, Ron and Josh were already texting away and planning to go to our usual sat night bar in malate. Like I said, it was the usual thing, we go in and drink, dance, flirt around a bit with the help of Ron and Gan and by sunrise someones bound to ask someone or everyone to finally go leave the god forsaken club and grab a bite.

This Sunday morning we went to Wendy's along buendia near the LRT station where we met up with a couple of more people namely Boj and another one, someone who I refuse to name in this blog. Hmph!

After having our much awaited orders served and gobbled up, I suggested we take an out of town trip and go to tagaytay. There was a little discussion about it, we ended up having to gang up on Clint since he said he couldn't go, he was using his newly bought puppy as an excuse but alas! Josh's dramatic antics worked and we ended up going to tagaytay as planned.

A scene from The Petron Gas station along Macapagal Blvd:

After pulling over his Blue Mitsubishi Pajero, Josh asked for the gas money, Clint and I obliged and shared 500 bucks each.
Josh talking to the Gas boy, "Manong, palagay naman ng water sa radiator".
(Imagine that said in a very Kolehiyala manner)
The Gas boy said, "O sige po, sir" making tango his head with matching bewildered look on his face.
I can only imagine what he (the gas boy) was thinking when everyone started laughing out loud after I voiced out how I liked Josh's catchy line, "I like it! it's so kolehiyala!"

Josh our designated driver was more comfortable taking the cavite route to tagaytay and so after about an hour or so driving through the coastal road and through las pinas, we got into some kind of conversation, comparing guys we've met at the bar, of course, Ron was giving us a rundown of things we should know about the people who hung out there, I mean it's the usual conversation about other people amongst us friends.

Since I like long drives and it was my first time to take this route, I was sort of enjoying the scenery outside when I noticed Pio and Ron getting into some juicy details of something or someone, not really knowing what it was about I ended up asking Ron to start over.

Scene from inside Josh's car while driving to tagaytay:
(right before the accident)

I said "Ano yun? sige na beh, ulitin mo na"
Ron was saying "Nakakahiya, but he told me "I want you to chever on my face!"
I couldn't believe what I heard, apparently, I wasn't the only one.
The two ladies in front heard it as well and was as surprised as I was.
In fact Josh was so surprised he had to take his eyes off the road and look at Ron and that's when we crashed into the white pajero right in front of us. We were lucky that our ride was sort of sturdy because the impact was kind of strong.
Ron ended up being "tulala" for a moment.
Pio claimed he didn't hear anything when we crashed when in fact he was shrieking when it happened which was probably why he didn't hear anyone else.

I went down the car to assist Josh with the situation and while talking to owner of the car we hit, I hadn't noticed that everyone else went down to give support, Ron wearing his "baby red" colored shirt (color terminology coined by Pio) was smiling sweetly to the car owner. Clint being his mataray self, Me trying not to mind a headache, which i forget to tell why I had one. I hit my face on the back of the drivers seat during the crash. Pio, on the other hand was really just wanting to smoke to vent out the tension. It was our lucky day though, the guy's also from las pinas where Josh lives and not only that, he was sort of the ex-boss of his older sister.

Everyone got back in the car, talking all at the same time about what happened and our individual experiences of it, I don't really remember but someone started making fun of how Josh, again, was so arte about the way he said something about stepping on the breaks. I mean it was a lame excuse but executed that way? I guess it never fails to work. Haha! During this whole drama, we somehow ended up blaming it all on Pio, him being the "malas" person in the group, a conclusion that was backed by a previous car accident involving Josh's car and a passenger jeep where in Pio and Clint were on the passenger seats. We also agreed on writing a note to LTO about things gay men need not mention while driving.

Trying to get away from the wake of the White Pajero/ Blue Pajero car crash. We decided that our first stop was gonna be Starbucks, we all needed caffeine to wake our senses up but even before we actually had our coffee, we already had some stimulation (Visual at least) from a group of foreign looking guys riding a black mercedes benz which parked right beside us. We ended up waiting for Ron ouside starbucks since he decided to take his time changing his shirt to a black one and ultimately taking the chance to flirt with 'em foreign looking boys.

After getting our drinks, we hung out at the upper outside floor and decided to make the most of the sunday morning sun, and so it's camwhoring time! we took some pictures, commented on how nice the weather is, laughed and talked about a lot of things that I barely remember.

An hour or so has passed and we decided to have brunch at Leslie's where we spent most of our time. There we ended up talking about a lot of things and ended up daydreaming about this one fine looking fella wearing red shorts, gray shirt and a beanie, apparently an amboy, How did I know? well, Ron chanced upon this fella in the wash room and he was talking slang or something to that effect.

Excerpts from the "Leslie's Conversations" :

While talking about the what ifs of our lives, which by the way was promulgated by a question that Josh threw at us out of the blue.

Josh commenting on Leslie's: This is such a nice date place right?
Everyone: Yeah...
Ron: Beh! (Clapping his hands) You're the one to beat in this competition!

Josh: Would you walk and take a shower under the rain if a guy asks you to?
Eems, Ron, Clint and Pio: What do you mean? Hahaha!

The conversations went into having your dream guy have halitosis or gingivitis and or being a macho dancer and or having crooked teeth and a smaller or larger than imaginable nether regions, even having weird fetishes, I mean we've made up all the possible ways where you may have to end up on giving up that dream person. Oh by the way Pio kept on asking if it was like Gabby Concepcion, Yeees! dream guy nga eh.

How about those situation's we've come up with? Like the sweetest things, the worst case scenarios like you and a friend liking the same person, Eherm! Pio, we both know what our answers are but I don't remember about the others saying anything or commenting, Hahaha!

We were having fun and we didn't care. Not even with the disgusted looks on the other peoples faces. We were having fun and "please don't stop the music" is playing on the background. It was perfect.

I guess all five of us will agree when I say that the most unforgettable part of our trip was when Ron said his movie-worthy line.

Ron Tan: "I can never afford to kiss a panget person."

All together now.

Like Oh my God! You're so arte!!!

Cast of Characters:

(in no particular order)

Josh: The Traditionalist
Clint: The Conservative
Eems: The Skank
Pio: The Whore
Ron: The Slut

All with monastic upbringing... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment