3.13.2007

Random Thoughts

I've come to a conclusion that I will be loveless for life or maybe for the most part of it, yes, I admit defeat over this unending battle. I've reached my limit. I was once a dreamer, a hopeless romantic and i was in-love with love.

Being gay doesn't help at all, I already have a hard life, a life that's harder than it should be. I sometimes wish that I never discovered I was gay or admitted i'm one, it hurts too much to be this way. It's hell on earth.


Have you ever felt this lost in life? When it seems that every-thing's all right but deep inside you know it's chaos waiting to unfold right before you. When all you can think of are the rejections you've had, all the scrutiny, all the back stabbing, all the harsh things that the people around you can do.


Why can't I be liked the way I am? why are there people who can't understand? why are there people who don't have a stand on this? why? Answer me so i may be pacified.


Guilt, is a silent killer, it will consume you from within. I love myself but i don't like what i've become, i know it doesn't fit but since when did anything fit in anyway?


When you fall in between does it make you black or white? or the good? or the bad? I crave so much understanding and acceptance yet i can't even look at myself in the mirror and like what i see.


"I've been to paradise but i've never been to me" A guilty pleasure. Describes me perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment